For Parsippany High School
All students must complete
- 4 years of English
- 3 years of Social Studies
- 3 years of Mathematics
- 3 years of Science
- 1 year of physical education, health/family life and safety for each year inattendance
- 1 year of World Language
- 1 year of Visual and Performing Arts
- 1 year of Career Education and Life Skills OR vocational/technical training.
- 1/2 year Personal Finance ( starting with class of 2014 )
- ALL STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE A MINIMUM OF 24 CREDITS AND PASS THE HSPA TEST
If you have a question as to how many of these requirements your childhas completed, please call his or her guidance counselor.